Tuesday, June 29, 2021

All Squared Away Creating your Background

Thanks for stopping by today!  I don't know about you but I always forget how great cards can be when we use our stamp sets to create a background. 

For this card I used the All Squared Away Bundle.  I added in some Thick and Regular Basic White and Basic Black card stock.  

Below is the card cuts, video link and supply list for this card!

Card Cuts:

Card Base: Thick Basic White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Basic Black - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Layer 2 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 3 - Basic White - 2 x 4

Layer 4 - Basic White - 1 1/2 x 1 1/2

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Q9HFYDaZE







If you like my cards, don't forget to follow me by adding your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section.

I would also love to hear from you and what you think of my cards.  If you will scroll all the way to the bottom you will see a place to add your comments. 



 



Supply List: If you'd like to purchase any of the items I used to make this card just click on any of the pictures below!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment