Thursday, June 17, 2021

Party Puffin Interactive Card

Your going to love this one!  This is a fun and easy interactive card to make!

For this card I used the Party Puffins stamp set along with the Picture This Dies all by Stampin Up®.

I brought in the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper and Basic Black and White card stock.

You will need to purchase some small magnets for this project.  I got mine from Amazon.  They are the 5 x 1.5mm Mini Magnets.

The best glue that I found for gluing the magnets is our Fine Tip Glue. 

You will want to check back on this blog later this month as I will be posting a card I made with the pieces that were cut out of the frame. 

Better yet you can add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section and you will be notified when I post my next card!



Below are the card cuts and a link to a video I did making this card.

Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Basic Black - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.

Layer 1 - Expression In Ink DSP - 4 x 5 3/8

Layer 2 - Basic Black - 3 3/4 x 5

Layer 3 - Basic White - 4 x 4 1/2

Layer 4 - Basic Black - (4) 1/2 x 4

Layer 5 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4





Click here to view video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tesZ6uNYw3g


Scroll down for a supply list and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this card!






Supply List:
Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment