Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Seascape & Diorama

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I've had so much fun designing this card!  I used the Seascape Bundle and the Layering Diorama Dies! I hope you like it!

I also used the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper and the Gold Foil.

Here are the card cuts and instructions.  I am also including a link to the video I did for this card.

Don't forget to add your email to the right under "Follow Me" then you will be notified each time I add a new card to this blog!

Card cuts - DSP = Designer Series Paper!

Card Base - Thick White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Expressions in Ink DSP - 3 3/4 x 5

Layer 2 - Mint Macaron - 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 

Layer 3 - Shaded Spruce - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 

Layer 4 - Gold Foil - 5 x 5

Layer 5 - Mint Macaron - 3/4 x 4

Layer 6 - Expressions in Ink - 1/2 x 4 1/4 



Supplies used:  To purchase any supplies just click on the pictures below!  Don't forget to click on the video link below the product list!

Product List

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVW9HbYiJo4&t=3s

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!  Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment: