Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Simple and Quick Elegantly Said Card!


Thanks for popping in today!  I decided to do a quick and easy elegant card.  This card is pretty simple to make and I love how rich it looks!

For this card I used the Simply Elegant suite by Stampin UP®  This suite includes the Elegantly Said Bundle (Stamp Set and punch), Simply Elegant Designer Series paper and the Simply Elegant Trim.

Once great thing about Designer Series Paper that had metallic filigree throughout is that is gives the card that extra special pop!

I wanted to show you how to use this Suite to put together a card that can be duplicated easily and made in rush if need be.  I think this card would be perfect for a Wedding, Anniversary or any other special occasion.  Remember it all about just changing up the sentiment and it will work for any occasion. 

Remember if you want to be notified when I add new cards just add your email address to the right under the "Follow Me" section!  I would also love it if you would take the time to leave me a comment below!

As a reminder I do several cards with each suite so if you see a suite your in love with just check out my list of cards on the right and find each card in the suite!

If your new to stamping and card making please don't hesitate to contact me I would love to help you any way I can!

Card cuts, Instructions and Supply List:

Card cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Basic Black - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Simple Elegant DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Gold Foil - 4 x 8

Layer 3 - Basic White - 2 x 2 1/2

Layer 4 - Basic Black - 2 1/4 x 2 3/4

Layer 5 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Instructions:

1.  Layer 1 - Adhere to the card front.

2.  Layer 2 - Using the Elegant tag punch, punch out 4 tags.
  • Arrange tags onto Layer 1 centering as shown.  I cut the bottom of some of mine so they would fit without having to overlap them. 
3.  Layer 3 - Using Black Memento ink stamp the sentiment and the little flourish as shown. 
  • Adhere to Layer 4
4. Layer 4 - Once you have adhere layer 3 to this layer:
  • Wrap the Gold Simply Elegant trim around both layers and tie a bow.
  • Adhere to the card front centering over the tags using Stampin Dimensionals.
  • Add three Matte Black Dots as shown (pictured are retired dots but the Matte Black dots will work great)
5. Layer 5 - Using crumb cake ink stamp the border image along the bottom edge.
  • Using Black Memento Ink stamp the sentiment as shown.
  • Adhere to the inside of the card.

Hope you enjoyed this card!  It goes together really fast and I think it looks very elegant!  Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Here are the supplies that I used:  If you'd like to order any of them I would love to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator, just click on of the pictures below to be forwarded to my online store!

NOTE:  I have listed the suite as well as the individual items used to make this card!  I did this because it's easier to enter just one item number if your interested in the suite.  Also you can purchase the stamp set and punch separately but I always list them as a bundle if they sell that way as you save 10% by purchasing bundles as a bundle!

Product List







 

No comments:

Post a Comment