Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Touching Father's Day Card with Plentiful Plants by Stampin Up®

So glad you popped in today!  While I was designing cards with the Bloom Where Your Planted Suite.  I got the idea for this card! I have several pictures of my husband with our daughters and grandchildren in this pose! So I wanted to create a card that brought out those special moments!

As I stated above I used the Bloom Where Your Planted Suite by Stampin Up®. This Suite includes, Plentiful Plants Bundle (stamps set and dies), Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper, and Paper Lattice (which I did not use on this card) I did do another card with this suite using this.

Cardstock that coordinates with this suite is: Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Garden Green, Evening Evergreen and Gray Granite

I also brought in the "A Good Man" stamp set.  One of the things I love doing is mixing and matching my other stamp sets with new suites. 

Below are the Card cuts, Instructions and Supply List.

Don't forget if you don't follow my blog, please add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section. 

Card Cuts - DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Soft Succulent - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP - (plants cut out of paper)

Layer 3 - Soft Succulent - 1 1/4 x 2

Layer 4 - White - 1 x 1 3/4

Layer 5 - White - 4 x 5 1/4

Instructions: Note - You may want to read through instructions so that you can do all stamping and die cutting before assembling card.

1. Layer 1 - Using Black Memento ink, Stamp the Image from the "A Good Man" stamp set.

  • Color in using Stampin Blends, I used Light Evening Evergreen, Light Just Jade, Dark Crumb Cake, Light Basic Black, Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Cajun Craze
  • Adhere Layer 1 to card front.

2. Layer 2 - Fussy cut out two of the plants from the DSP.

  • Adhere to card front on either side of the stamped image.
3. Layer 3 - Set aside until you finish Layer 4.
4. Layer 4 - Using Black Memento Ink stamp the sentiment.
  • Then adhere to Layer 3.
  • Adhere both to the card front as shown using Stampin Dimensionals to pop it up!
5. Layer 5 - Using Black Memento Ink stamp the sentiment as shown.
  • Using Garden Green stamp the leaf image in the lower right hand corner.
  • Adhere to the inside of the card. 

Supply List: Note- You will notice both the suite and the individual components for the suite.  I have included both so that you can purchase the suite if you wish or the individual components.  If there is a bundle I do not list those separately as you do get a 10% discount for purchase bundles together.  I would love to be your Stampin Up® demonstrator if you would like to purchase supplies for this card just click on the pictures below and you will be directed to my online Stampin Up® store. 

I would love to hear from you, so please take the time to leave me a comment about this card!


Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment