Thursday, June 3, 2021

Turtle Friends Interactive card!

So glad you dropped in today!  I am absolutely in love with the new Turtle Friends Stamp set by Stampin Up®   The best things about it, is that is comes with a punch to cut out this cut turtle!

Stampin Up® also designed some stand alone dies that don't match up with an particular stamp set but can be used with several stamps set!  Yea!  One of these is the Give it a Whirl Dies!  They are so much fun as they make the cards interactive. 

For this card I used the Turtle Friends Bundle, Give it a Whirl Dies, Layering Circle Dies, and the In the Wild Designer Series paper.


One of the best things about stamp sets that are not part of a suite is that they match up so well with Designer Series Paper from other suites that you may have already purchased.  I love mixing and matching sets with all the Designer Series Paper that I have on hand.

Below I will list the card cuts, supply list and a link to a You Tube video that I did.

If your new to my blog, you might want to add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section.  That way you will be notified each time I add a card to my blog!

Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Thick Very Vanilla - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Evening Evergreen - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Layer 2 - In the Wild DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 3 - Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 4 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 5 - In the Wild DSP - 1/2 x 5 1/2

Supply List: 

Product List

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3snwqTJmkw

Please leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment