Monday, June 14, 2021

Pansy Petals Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop June 2021

 

Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!  This one is so much fun!  We have demonstrators from around the world participating in this Hop each month and your going to love all the cards!

If you have never done a blog hop before just scroll down to the list and click on the name after mine!  Continue this on each blog until you get back here!

I hope you enjoy my card today!  I used the Pansy Patch  Bundle and  Pansy Petals Suite by Stampin Up®

Our Theme was Thank You.  One of my favorite themes as I always am in need of a Thank You card for all those in my life that do so many amazing things!

Hope you enjoy this card!

You will find the card cuts and supply list below the list of names for the Blog Hop! 

Blog Hop List:  



Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Card Cuts - DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Basic White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Pansy Petals DSP - 1 3/4 x 4

Layer 2 - Pansy Petals DSP - 4 x 4

Layer 3 - Basic White  - (2) 4 x 5 1/4 (Pansies)

Layer 4 - Pansy Petals DSP - 3 3/4 x 4 (leaves)

Layer 5 - Pansy Petals DSP - 1/2 x 4 1/4 

Supplies: I would love to be your Stampin Up® demonstrator if you would like to purchase supplies for this card just click on the pictures below and you will be directed to my online Stampin Up® store. Note- You will notice both the suite and the individual components for the suite.  I have included both so that you can purchase the suite if you wish or the individual components.  If there is a bundle I do not list those separately as you do get a 10% discount for purchasing bundles together.  Bundle = Stamp set/Die or punch

Product List: 





10 comments: