Thursday, January 7, 2021

Treasures of Life "Grandpa"

Oh how I love this stamp set!  "Treasures of Life" stamp set.  My grandchildren are my joy in life!  So many wonderful moments come to mind when I see this set.  I cherish every moment I get to spend with them!  Making this card actually brought tears to my eyes as I thought of a moment like this that my husband and grandson just recently shared.  You know the stamp set is special when you feel such strong emotions when you start to create with it.  I hope you enjoy this card!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!  


Don't forget to follow me!  Just add your email to the right and you will be notified each time I add a new card to my blog!


Here's the step by step instructions:

Card Base: Cherry Cobbler – 5 ½ x 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼

Cardstock/DSP:  (DSP = Designer Series Paper)

Layer 1 – 2020-2022 In Color DSP – 4 x 5 ¼

Layer 2 –  Whisper White – 3 x 4 ½   

Layer 3 – Whisper White – 2 x 3

Layer 4 – Whisper White – 4 x 5 ¼

Layer 5 – 2020-2022 In Color DSP – ¾ x 5 ¼

 Instructions:

·         Layer 1 – Adhere to the card front.

·         Layer 2 – Using Black Memento ink stamp image.

·         Color with Stampin Blends – I used Smokey Slate, Misty Moonlight and Cherry Cobbler

·         Cut out with Stitched Rectangle Dies the 4th largest.

·         Wrap ribbon around top then adhere to the card front.

·         Layer 3 – Using Cherry Cobbler ink stamp the sentiment.

·         Cut out using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the third largest die.

·         Place ribbon as shown onto Layer 1

·         Then adhere this layer using stampin dimensionals over the ribbon.

·         Layer 4 – Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on center of sheet then adhere to the inside of the card.

·         Layer 5 – Adhere to the bottom of Layer 4. 



      Don't forget to order any supplies you might need by clicking on any of the pictures below to be directed to my online store!
Product List



 

No comments:

Post a Comment