Friday, January 22, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream "You melt my heart"

Happy to have you visiting my blog today!  Who doesn't love Ice Cream!  It's my Grandkids favorite treat when they come to my house! This new suite from Stampin Up® "Ice Cream Corner Suite" is adorable!  I love all the vibrant colors.  

For this card I used most of the items in the suite!  The Sweet Ice Cream Stamp set, the Designer Series Paper, and the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon (so pretty).  I also brought in the Layering Circle Dies.   If your just starting out with Stampin Up®, I highly recommend investing all the Shapes dies.  I use them so much! 

Don't forget to add your email to the right so that you will notified each time I add a new card to my blog! Please leave me a comment at the end of this blog!  I really love hearing from anyone who visits!

See step by step instructions below!


Cut and Card Base - DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Bermuda Bay - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Petal Pink - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Ice Cream Corner DSP - 3 x 4

Layer 3 - Bermuda Bay - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2

Layer 4 - Basic White - 3 x 3

Layer 5 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Instructions: (2nd generation stamping in inking up the stamp and then stamping onto a scrap paper before stamping image onto Card stock)

  1. Layer 1 - Stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink in the upper left corner. 
  2. Layer 2 - Adhere to the  bottom of Layer 1 keeping edges flush.  Then wrap the ribbon around both where they meet together.  Adhere both to the card front!
  3. Layer 3 - Using the layering circle dies cut out a scalloped circle.
  4. Layer 4 - Using the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set stamp a popsicle bottom in Petal Pink ink, then stamp a popsicle top (using second generation stamping) in Petal Pink as well. Stamp the sprinkles in Bermuda Bay.  The popsicle stick is done in Cinnamon Cider ink. (also 2nd generation stamping the inside of the stick).  Stamp the drips in Petal Pink as shown.
  5. Adhere Layer 4 to Layer 3.  Then using stampin dimensionals adhere to card front as shown.  Add three champagne rhinestones as shown. 
  6. Layer 5 - In the lower right hand corner (stamping off the sheet) stamp the popsicle image in Petal Pink and add sprinkles in Bermuda Bay Ink.
  7. Then stamp sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink in the center of the sheet.  Then add the drips in Petal pink ink. 

     
That's it your all done!  This is a pretty quick card to put together.  Hope you like it!

Supply list: (if you need any of the products I used for this card just click on any of the pictures below!)
Product List




 

No comments:

Post a Comment