Monday, January 4, 2021

Hey Girlfriend "Thanks"

So glad you are stopping by my blog today!  Every so often I enter a contest to see how well my creations are doing!  This month I am in a line up with several other demonstrators across the world!  Click on the link below and you will be taken to the site and you can vote on the cards you like best! 

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FKyliesInternationalHighlightsJanuary2021VoteForMeHere%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2RCfV5pjZglyX34g7gzL96Q5HENnAXhIpIaShsfU3KwsZm0DJjXnFCUck&h=AT2S7taFg9cCKXQ16t4tI1lqx05T84Us6NtaywVJ5SKs1owcQOow2hBJL4BngyAjbBnYE3PshmI0r0VXnQxKOe-t7Ptp3jAKwZynACJr5-tRnr0jo6CV2kpCcmYr0EFmOtAXWjosB0qnmrPdJw&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1EO4i8hVMk_vVwoSf9jmaBjopcUQXPIIQuxpgnc71Z2ZiVh2yeavgkcryqQRHuw1_Gbdtgste1PGKZEecTdIEdvZLpLLTDPiyZsT63_d8yPbXqQwM1tML1lDL6lhzw74o9Fe_-pM8y6A


For my card I used the new "Hey Girlfriend" stamp set and I took the sentiment from the new "Hydrangea Haven" stamp set.  We all have those special friends in our lives and I was so excited when I saw this set because it's perfect for sending cards to our besties!  I also used the Ornate Layers Dies to give it a more elegant look.  The Designer Series Paper is from the Sale A Bration catalog!  This paper is free with a $50 or more order.  It's so pretty!  Hope you like this card and don't forget to leave me a comment below!

Here's the step by step instructions for putting this together!


Card Base: Thick Whisper White – 5 ½ x 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼

Cardstock/DSP:

Layer 1 – Flower & Field DSP (155223) – 4 x 5 ¼

Layer 2 – Whisper White – 4 x 5 ¼

Layer 3 – Just Jade – 4 x 5 ¼

Layer 4 – Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5

 

Instructions:

·         Layer 1 – Adhere to the card front.

·         Layer 2 – Stamp the girl image in Black Memento ink onto the center of the sheet.  

  •             Then color in with Stampin Blends.  I used Just Jade, Soft Suede, Petal Pink and Light Basic Black

·         Using the Hydrangea Haven Stamps set stamp the “Thank You” sentiment as shown.

·         Using the Ornate Layers Dies cut out a large label.

·         Using the Bumble Bee In color ribbon place as shown onto Layer 1.

·         Adhere Layer 2 to card front using stamping dimensionals as shown.

·         Color three Rhinestones with Just Jade Stampin Blend then adhere to Layer 2 as shown.  

·         Layer 3 – Adhere to the inside of the card


·         Layer 4 – Using the Hey Girlfriend stamp set:

·         Stamp sentiment in the center of sheet.

·         Stamp girl image in the lower right hand corner.

·         Color in image with Stampin Blends

·         Adhere to Layer 3 inside of the card.  


Don't forget to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Here is the supply list of items I used if you need any of them just click on the photo's and you will be redirected to my online store!

Product List





 

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'Hey Girlfriend' new stamp set. Cute card Julie. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete