Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Treasure's of Life "Grandchild Love"

As a Grandparent, I can honestly say that there is something so special with the realationship between a Grandparent and Grandchild.  My Grandchildren are my life!  I treasure every moment I get to spend with them. When I saw the Treasure's of Life Stamp Set by Stampin Up® it touched my heart!  This image brings joy to my heart.  That small touch when you hold your Grandchild's hand in your in amazing!  So no doubt I had to have this set and make up some cards to express these feelings!

For this card I included the True Love Designer Series Paper that I colored in with Stampin Blends.  I also brought in some oldie but goodies that I consider staples in my die collection.  The Layering Circle Dies and the Stitched Shapes Dies.  

If you enjoy my cards please sign up for my newsletter and follow me by adding your email to the right!



Below is the step by step instructions!

Cut and Card Base - (DSP = Designer Series Paper)

Card Base - Basic Black - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored by 4 1/4

Layer 1 - True Love DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - White - 3 x 3

Layer 3 - Basic Black - 3 x 3

Layer 4 - White - 2 x 2

Layer 5 - Basic Black - 1 3/4 x 1 3/4

Layer 6 - White - 4 x 5 1/4

Putting it together

  1. Layer 1 - Using Stampin Blends (I used Rococo Rose and Just Jade) color in the flowers.  Then adhere to the card front.
  2. Layer 2 - Stamp the hands image in Black Memento Ink then color in with Petal Pink and Rococo Rose Stampin Blends.  Using the 2nd largest Stitched Circle die cut out the image.  Set aside
  3. Layer 3 - Using the Layering Circle Dies cut out a scalloped circle.  Then adhere Layer 2 to the inside of this Layer.  Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere both to the upper left corner of Layer 1 on the card front. 
  4. Layer 4 - Using Just Jade ink stamp the sentiment.  Then using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the 2nd to the smallest square die run through Stampin Cut Machine. Set aside.
  5. Layer 5 - Adhere Layer 4 to this layer then adhere them both to the lower right corner of Layer 1 on the card front. 
  6. Using the Rhinestone jewels adhere a large one onto the center of each flower then add three (Large, medium and small) to the Hand Image circle.
  7. Layer 6 - Stamp the image of the Grandmother holding the baby in the lower right hand corner and color in with Stampin Blends. (Rococo Rose and Smokey Slate).  Then stamp the sentiment in Just jade onto the center of the sheet.  Adhere to the inside of the card!

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

Supply List (If you need any of the supplies just click on the link below)
Product List




 

No comments:

Post a Comment