Sunday, January 17, 2021

Forever & Always Fun Fold

Thanks for stopping by today!  I so thankful for those that stop by to see my creations!  I love making cards and I try to always have a variety on hand for any occasion that may come up! I always try to think of cards that I may need as I tend to be a procrastinator.  Do you send out a lot of Birthday cards?  Do you send out Easter Cards?  Do you attend a lot of baby showers?  Do you have close friends that could need an uplift in their day?  This will really help in figuring out what cards to keep in your card inventory. 

 I need a card that would work for both a Wedding or Anniversary so I came up with this design.  It is a fun fold card but it' pretty simple!  I decided to use pink tones for this card but it would be just as pretty with blues, greens, etc.  This card was built from the Love You Always Suite by Stampin Up®.  For this card I used the Forever & Always bundle, the Love You Always Designer Series Paper, Love You Always Foil and other product from the suite!  I also used one stamp from the Well Said stamp set!

Hope you enjoy this card!  Don't forget to Follow me by adding your email to the right!

Cut and Card Base - (DSP) Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Sahara Sand - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4; 2 x 8 1/2 scored on each end at 2 1/16.

Layer 1 - Love You Always DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Love You Always Foil - 2 5/8 x 4 1/8

Layer 3 - Blushing Bride - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

Layer 4 - Very Vanilla 3 x 4 1/4

Layer 5 - Rococo Rose - (1) 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, (2) 1 1/2 x 2 1/16

Layer 6 - Love You Always Foil - 2 x 4 1/4

Layer 7 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4

Step by Step Instructions:

  1. Layer 1 - Adhere to the card front.
  2. Layer 2 - Adhere to Layer 1 about 1/4" from left and top edges.
  3. Layer 3 - Adhere onto Layer 1 and 2 on card front about 1/4" from bottom and 5/8" from right edge. 
  4. Layer 4 - Using Black Memento ink stamp a Large flower, small flower and 5 tiny flower. Then color in with Stampin Blends.
  5. - I used Rococo Rose and Bronze.
  6. - Cut out with the Always Dies.  Then adhere to card front as shown.  Note: I did pop up the small flower and I saved one tiny flower for the inside. 
  7.  Layer 5 - Adhere these pieces to the back side of the Sahara Hand scored folded piece.  This piece will attach at the back of the card base so make sure you are adhering the pieces so that when it folds to the front these pieces are showing. 
  8.  Card Base fold - Once you have attached the Layer 5 pieces to this then apply Tear and Tape to the center section that will be against the back of the card base.  Attach to back of card base about 1/4" from bottom edge. Attach ribbon as shown. (It goes around the entire back)
  9.  Layer 6 - Apply the Adhesive sheets to back then using the Always Dies cut out the word Always.  Cut it apart between the L and the W then adhere each half to folds as shown.
  10.  Layer 7 - Stamp large flower in the lower right hand corner then color with Stampin Blends.  Then Stamp the sentiment in Black Memento ink as shown and adhere a tiny flower just above sentiment as shown. 



Supply List:  If you need any of these supplies just click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my store! ( Note: the last item pictured is the Suite so it includes the bundle, Designer Series Paper, Specialty Paper and  the Always in my Heart Bundle!)  Happy Stamping!
Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment