Monday, September 13, 2021

Scraps to Stunning with Embossing Folders Series - Card 4

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  This is my last card in my Scraps to Stunning Series.  For this card I used the Expressions in Ink Designer Series paper along with the Painted Texture 3D folder and the Hippo and Friends Dies.

The picture doesn't show the detail that the Embossing folder puts onto the card but I have linked a video below that will show you how cool this looks once you emboss it!

Below you will find the card cuts, instructions, supply list and the video link!

Don't forget to follow me by adding you email to the right to be updated each time I add a new card to my blog!


Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Evening Evergreen - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Gold Foil -  Scraps -(2) 1/8 x 4

Layer 3 - Expressions in Ink DSP - Scraps cut into 1" circles

Layer 4 - Melon Mambo - 3 x 3

Layer 5 - Basic White - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

Layer 6 - Expressions in Ink - 1/2 x 4

Layer 7 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Instructions:

1. Layer 1 & 2 - Adhere both pieces of (Layer 2), one to the top of the sheet and one to the bottom as shown.

2. Layer 3 - Cut out 20 (1" circles) from your Expressions in ink scraps.
  • Using Liquid glue adhere them as shown onto the Layer 1 between the gold foil pieces.
  • Using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing folder run through the Stamp N Cut machine.
  • Wrap ribbon around center of sheet
  • Adhere to the card front
3. Layer 4 - Using the Hippo and Friends Dies cut out label as shown.

4.  Layer 5 - Using Evening Evergreen ink stamp the sentiment from the "In Your Words" stamp set.
  • Using the Hippo and Friends Dies cut out the same shaped label as in #3.
  • Adhere to Layer 4
  • Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card front as shown.
  • Adhere the Loose Flower embellishments as shown to the top right corner. 
5. Layer 6 - Adhere to the bottom edge of Layer 7.

6.  Layer 7 - Using Evening Evergreen ink stamp the sentiment from the "In Your Words" Stamps set.
  • Adhere to the inside of the card as shown.
Supply List: Note - I have added the Designer Series paper even though I used my leftover scraps!  To order any supplies just click on any of the pictures below!

Product List



Video Link: There are four cards in this video - This card starts at the 34:37 mark!


I'd love to here from you so please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this card!





No comments:

Post a Comment