Thursday, September 2, 2021

Arctic Bears by Stampin Up® Pop up Book

I'm so excited for you to see this Pop Up Book Card that I designed.  It took me a few tries to get the measurements correct but once I got that figured out it went together really quick.

I love anything to do with animals especially bears!  I have to admit I watch National Geographic on a regular basis!  I enjoy shows about Alaska, the ocean, Africa, Grizzlies, and of course the Polar Bear.  So I had to have the Arctic Bears Bundle!

For this card I used Blending Brushes to create the northern light look on the front here and also for the inside of the card! 



I also used a technique I call flicking with Whisper White ink refill and a water painter.

Luckily I did a video of this card so you will be able to watch it.  I am also including a link to a tutorial with instructions, card cuts and the template.  You will find these after the supply list below!

Note: I did add a piece of Whisper White to the back of the card just in case you want to write a short message and sign your card!

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this card.  I hope you like it!



Supply List:  Here is a list of everything I used to make this card.  I would love to be your Stampin Up® demonstrator if you don't already have one!  To order any supplies needed just click on the pictures below!
Quick Supply list Click on this link: https://s.tamp.in/kHLRl8
Product List




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment