Saturday, September 4, 2021

Arctic Bears Bundle Christmas with a sparkle

So glad you popped into my blog today!  I know its a little early but I wanted to create a Christmas card with one of the new Stamp bundles in the Mini Catalog by Stampin Up®

I chose the Arctic Bears bundle.  I had designed a few other cards with this set and they all tended to be on the masculine side (look for them later on this blog).  So I wanted to bring in some feminine colors.

So I decided to use the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper.  Perfect for those soft colors.

I hope you enjoy this card and it gives you some creative ideas for Christmas!  


Don't forget to add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" sections so that you will be notified each time I add a new card!

You might also like to subscribe to my newsletter.  It's full of tips, tricks and upcoming events!

Below you will find the card cuts, instructions and supply list to make this card!

Card cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Thick Basic White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Whimsy & Wonder DSP - 4 X 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4 (Bear and Snowdrift)

Layer 3 - Blushing Bride - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Layer 4 - Basic White - 3 3/4 x 5

Instructions:

1. Layer 1 - Wrap ribbon around top half of sheet.
  • Adhere to the card front.
  • Tie a double bow and adhere to the ribbon you just wrapped around this layer as shown.
2. Layer 2 - Using the Polar Bears Dies cut out a snow drift from the bottom half so that its' about 1 1/2 inches at the tallest peak.
  • Next stamp the large Polar Bear using Smoky Slate ink then cut out with dies
  • Using the Christmas to Remember stamp set, stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate ink.
  • Adhere the snow drift to Layer 1 on the card front.
  • Then add the Polar Bear as shown with back feet behind the drift and front feet in front.
3.  Add rhinestones as shown.

4. Layer 3 - Adhere to the inside of the card.

5. Layer 4 - Using the Christmas to Remember stamp set, stamp the sentiment as shown.
  • Adhere to the inside of the card. 
All done.  Not only is this card cute but it quick and easy. I'd love it if you'd take the time to leave me a comment below!

Supply List: 
Product List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment