Friday, December 11, 2020

A Gnome Holly Jolly Everything Card!

I have fallen in love with Gnomes who knew!  This was such a fun card to create.  I just can't quick smiling when I'm working with the "Gnome for the Holidays" stamp set by Stampin UP!  They just make me giggle!  Not sure why but they bring joy to me!  I added some "Tis the Season" Designer series paper, Wonderful gems and the Whisper White ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season ribbon combo.  I colored the ribbon with a Shaded Spruce stampin blend. Once you stamp the images then the coloring begins with Stampin Blends!   So here's how I put it all together!

First don't forget Follow me to the right by entering in your email so you will get updates every time I add a new card to my blog!

Here's a video link with this card and a Halloween card that I made with this Stamp Set!

https://www.facebook.com/819342075094869/videos/413244426308508

Note: In the video I used the little girl Gnome for the one next to the sentiment!

Instructions:  (DSP = Designer Series Paper)

Card Base = Shaded Spruce - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 

Layer 1 = Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 = Tis The Season DSP - 2 1/2 x 4

Layer 3 = Whisper White - 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 

Layer 4 = Whisper White - (2) 1 3/4 x 4 (Gnomes)

Layer 5 = Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4

  1. Layer 1 - Using Black Memento Ink stamp the Gnome house image in the upper right hand corner making sure to get the top edge of the image even with the top edge of the sheet. 
  2. Color in with Stampin Blends: I used Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Smokey Slate. 
  3. Layer 2 - Adhere to the bottom of Layer 1 on the card front keeping edges flush. 
  4. Color ribbon with the Dark Shaded Spruce Ribbon and once it has dried wrap it around Layer 1 and 2 covering the seam where they meet.
  5. Adhere both to the card front.
  6. Layer 3 - Using Black Memento ink stamp the sentiment in the center then cut out with the Stitched Rectangle dies and adhere to Layer 2 on the card front as shown.
  7. Layer 4 - Stamp two different Gnomes of your choice in Black Mememto onto the two strips.  Color with Stampin Blends (Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Petal Pink) then fussy cut out.
  8. Adhere one Gnome as shown just above the sentiment over the ribbon using Stampin Dimensionals.  Adhere the other Gnome to the end of the sentiment (I did not pop this one up)
  9. Apply three of the Red Wonderful Gems as shown. 
  10. Layer 5 - In Black Memento ink stamp the Gnome home in the lower right hand corner and color in with Stampin Blends.  Then stamp sentiment in Black Memento ink as shown.
  11. Adhere to the inside of the card. 

So there you go all finished!  Thanks for stopping by today I hope I was able to inspire you just a little to go get out your stamps and make some cards!  

If you need any of the supplies to make this card I'd love to be your Stampin Up® Demonstrator just click on any of the images below and you will be taken to my store!  Happy Stampin!

Don't forget to leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!

Product List







 

No comments:

Post a Comment