Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Tasteful Touches Simple Stamping

I'm always pleased with how well these simple stamping cards come out!  I will admit I can get caught up in owning all the gadgets and forget how beautiful a card can be with just a stamp set, card stock, and ink.  For this card I used the Tasteful Touches and Peaceful Moments stamp sets by Stampin UP®.  Combine it with Night of Navy and Very Vanilla card stock, ink and look at the end result!

Below is a video link for this card and 2 others that I did with the Tasteful Touches Bundle and Suite.

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/3154089274651111



I'm also including written instructions:

Project Instructions:

Card Base and cuts -

Card Base - Night of Navy - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 2 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4

1.  Layer 1 - Stamp the sentiment from the Tasteful Touches stamp set in Basic Gray about 1/2" from bottom edge centering on sheet.

Then starting at the left stamp the first feather in Smokey Slate, next in Crumb Cake, next in Night of Navy, next in Crumb Cake and last in Smokey Slate.  (as shown)

Adhere to the front of the card base.

Layer 2 - Stamp a feather onto the center of the sheet in Smokey Slate.

Then stamp the "Thank you" sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Black Memento ink over the top of the feather.

Adhere to the inside of the card.


I really like the way this card came out!  I hope you will try this one out!  Think about changing up the colors.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts on this card!

Don't forget to get the supplies you need to create this card.  Just click on the photos below!

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment