Thursday, September 17, 2020

Hand-Drawn Blooms Bundle "Embossing"

Thanks for popping over to my blog today!  I've done several cards with this Bundle by Stampin UP® and I wanted to do one with embossing powder.  This is what I came up with.  I wanted a simple card but one that would pop so I included the Artistry Blooms Designer series Paper and some Rhinestones to add the bling!   I hope you like this card.  Please leave me a comment and the end of this blog to let me know what you think!  

Don't forget to add your email to the right so that you will get an email each time I post a card in my Blog!

The step by step instructions are below but here's a link to a video I did demonstrating this card and 2 others.

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/352382699090098

This is the first card in the video!

Instructions:

Cuts and Card Base - DSP - Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Night of Navy - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Artistry Blooms DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Granny Apple Green - 3 1/4 x 4 3/4

Layer 3 - Night of Navy - 3/4 x 2 3/4 

Layer 4 - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4 

1. Adhere Layer 1 (DSP) to the card front.

2. Stamp the Large Flower image from the Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set onto Layer 2 (Granny Apple Green) in versa mark ink.

3.  Apply white embossing powder and heat up with heat gun!

4.  Wrap the ribbon around Layer 2 going right over the tied section of the stamped image.  Then form a bow with some more ribbon and adhere to the center of the ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot. 

5.  Add Stampin Dimensionals to the back of Layer 2 and then adhere to the card front about 1/4" from the right and bottom edges. 

6. Color three of the Rhinestone Basic jewels with the light Bermuda Bay Stampin Blend.  (I did one large, one medium and one small) then adhere to Layer 2 as shown. 

7. Stamp the sentiment in versa mark onto Layer 3 (Night of Navy) then cover with White embossing powder and heat up with heat tool. 

8. Punch out sentiment with the Classic Label Punch then adhere to the Layer 2 (Granny Apple Green) as shown. 

9. Stamp the sentiment onto Layer 4 (Whisper White) in the center using Night of Navy ink.  Then stamp a few small flowers in between the sentiment and in the bottom right hand corner in the same ink.  

10. Adhere Layer 4 to the inside of the card. 


If you need any supplies just click on any of the images below to place an order!
Product List






 

No comments:

Post a Comment