Saturday, September 5, 2020

Autumn Goodness - Simple Stamping

Thank you for stopping by my Blog today!  I always try to do a simple stamping card with each stamp set that I purchase.  So here is the one I did using the Autumn Goodness Stamp set by Stampin Up!®.  This set is in the Mini Catalog Aug-Dec 2020.  I added in some of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper to finish off the look.  The great thing about simple stamping is that most of these cards go together quickly.

Here's a link to a video that I did with this card and 2 others using the Autumn Goodness Stamp set!  I did use different colors in the video!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/319577492738713

Here's the written instructions:

Cut and Card Base.  DSP = Designer Series Paper

Layer 1 - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 2 - Plaid Tidings DSP - 1 3/4 x 5 1/4
Layer 3 - Cajun Craze (3) - 1/2 x 1 1/2
Layer 4 - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 5 - Plaid Tidings DSP - 1/4 x 5 1/4

1.  Layer 1 -  Starting on the left side stamp the first Wheat bundle in Mango Melody (you will need to stamp just a bit off the left side), stamp as close as you can to the bottom edge.

Next stamp the image in Cajun Craze, then stamp in Cherry Cobbler and last in Rich Razzleberry (this one will also be stamped off the right edge just a bit).

2.  Layer 2 - Adhere to the top of Layer 1.

Then adhere them both to the card front.

3.  Layer 3 - In Black Memento Ink stamp the "Thankful" sentiment onto each of the three strips.

Then adhere them as shown onto Layer 2.

4.  Layer 4 - Stamp the sentiment "All Good Things come from Above" in Cajun Craze ink onto the center of the sheet.

Then adhere it to the inside of the card.

5.  Layer 5 - Adhere to the bottom edge of Layer 4.

Such a fun card! Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!  I hope you will take a crack and it and let me know how it comes out!



If you need any supplies to complete this card, I'd love to be your Stampin Up® demonstrator!  Just click on any of the pictures below!

Product List










No comments:

Post a Comment