Saturday, March 6, 2021

Vine Design "Sympathy"


So glad you are joining me today for a look at the Vine Design Bundle!  In this bundle is the Vine Design Stamp set and the Flowering Vine Dies.  This bundle has absolutely beautiful stand alone dies that will make creating cards so easy!   The stamp set has several sentiments and flower and leaf images that will help to make your cards special!

This is one of the cards that I did for my card class for February.  The ladies loved it so I thought I would share it here on my blog!

For this card I used the following card stock, Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce and White.   Notice the sentiment label, its one of the dies from this set.   

I started by stampin the large leaf image with Shaded Spruce ink on the left side (one facing down and one facing up).  Then I cut out the Detailed circle flower image using the Flowering Vine Dies.  One in Blackberry Bliss and one in Shaded Spruce.  (If you have the adhesive sheets you will want to place them on the back of the Shaded Spruce piece only) 

Next I adhered the Shaded Spruce die to the card front making sure to overlap where the stamped images come together in the middle.  Now you are going to use your paper snips and cut out the flowers from the Blackberry Bliss piece.  Once this is done you will adhere each Blackberry Bliss flower over the flowers on the Shaded Spruce piece.  

Using Black Memento ink stamp the sentiment then cut it out using the Label die from the Flowering Vine die set.  Adhere to the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.  

Color in some Basic Rhinestones using a Dark Blackberry Bliss stampin blend then adhere to the center of each of the flowers.


For the inside I stamped the leaf image in the lower right hand corner in Shaded Spruce Ink and stamped the sentiment as shown using Black Memento ink!

There you go pretty simple card!  The only thing that takes some time is cutting out the flowers but I think the finished product looks great!  

Just think about all the cards that you can make with this bundle!  They look so elegant!  I hope this has inspired you to do some card making today!

Supply List (If you need to order any supplies just click on the photos)
Product List


Card base and cuts:
Card base: Blackberry Bliss - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Card stock: White - (2) 4 x 5 1/4
                   White - 1 x 4
                   Shaded Spruce - 4 x 5 1/4 
                   Blackberry Bliss - 4 x 5 1/4 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment