Thursday, March 4, 2021

Brushed Blooms and the Stamparatus

 


Welcome to my blog!  So excited that you have popped over to see what I've been up to!  For this card I used the Brushed Blooms Bundle and the Stamparatus!  The Stamparatus makes lining up designs easy!  
I used Flirty Flamingo ink for the flowers, Just Jade ink for the leaves then cut them out using the Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies.  I did use Dimensionals to pop up two of the flowers.
Then using Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party ink for the Brushed images.  I loaded the stamps onto the Stamparatus then using the step technique stamped them onto the sheet. 
Then I stamped the sentiment in Black Memento ink and cut it out using the Classic Label Punch. 
I embellished the card front with the Iridescent Pearls. 
For the inside of the card I stamped the large Brushed image in Pool Party ink then stamped the sentiment in Black Memento Ink directly over the Brushed image. 


If you'd like to view my video for this card just click on the link below!


Here is the supplies used and the cuts for this card!  (To purchase any items just click on the picture)
Product List

Cuts:
Card Base - Basic Black - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Card Stock
White - (2) - 4 x 5 1/4
White - 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 (Flowers, leaves and sentiment)
Basic Black - 3/8 x 2 1/4

Enjoy and hope you pop back again to check out my other card designs!  Don't forget to add your email to the right under "Follow Me" so you will be updated each time I add a new card! 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment