Friday, March 5, 2021

Friendly Flamingo Oasis


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope that I can inspire you in some way to go and pick up your stamps and supplies and start creating some cards!
For this card I used the Friendly Flamingo Bundle by Stampin Up®.  One of my favorite kind of stamps that Stampin Up® makes are called Distinkive Stamps!  I love them because when you stamp them they are designed to stamp the highlights and lowlights in each image!  They come out beautiful!
The card base is Mint Macaron.  I used the following ink colors Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight. 
I used Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight to color in the flowers as well. 
As you can see there is a lot of layering on this card so you will also need Stampin Dimensionals to pop up some of the images.   I also added Rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.
For the inside of the card I stamped the leaf image up the right side in Shaded Spruce and the sentiment in Black Memento Ink.

Below you will find:
A link to a video I did for this card 
Supply List
Cuts for the card


Supply List:  (Note if you need to order any items just click on the pictures below)
Product List


Card Cuts:
Card Base - Mint Macaron - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Basic White - (3) 4 x 5 1/4
Flirty Flamingo - 3/4 x 2 1/2 

Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to follow me by adding your email to the right so you will be notified when I post new cards!  Have a great day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment