Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Seascape - Dimensions and Color


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

This card features the Seascape Bundle by Stampin Up®, some ink and sponge daubers.

I'm in love with this bundle.  I love anything to do with sea life so this one is right up my alley.  What is it about Sea horses that just make us happy!  

To create this card I stamped the bubble images in Coastal Cabana ink onto the card front.  Then I cut out 6 seahorses and colored them using sponge daubers and ink.  I then popped them up using Stampin Dimensionals.  For the eyes I used the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.  The sentiment matte is from Gorgeous Grape and the sentiment is stamped in Gorgeous Grape onto Basic White then popped up on the card front. For the inside I stamped the sentiment as shown and adhered one of the Seahorses in the lower right hand corner. 

               

Below is a list of supplies that I used to create this card.  If you would like to purchase any of them just click on the pictures to be taken to my online store.

Make sure to scroll below the supply list for a video link on how I created this card! 

If you like my cards and want to be notified each time I add a new one to this blog just add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section.

Supply List:

Product List


Here is a video I did showing how I created this card!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjOZ0auMDc&t=136s
 

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this card!




No comments:

Post a Comment