Saturday, July 10, 2021

Plentiful Plants "Thank you" card

Hello and thanks for popping into my blog!

Here is another card from the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite!  This suite includes the Plentiful Plants Bundle (stamp set and dies), Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper and the Paper Lattice. 

I have done several cards with this suite so please take time to browse through my blog and see all the other cards!

Also if you are new to my blog you may consider adding your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section so that you will be notified each time I add a new card to my blog!

For this card I brought in the 3D Brick and Mortar Embossing folder to give the background some dimension.

Below you will find the card cuts and supply list:

Card Cuts - DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Cajun Craze

Layer 1 - Gray Granite - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Layer 2 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP - 3 x 4

Layer 3 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP - 2 1/4 x 3 1/4

Layer 4 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP (fuzzy cut out various pots)

Layer 5 - Basic White - 3 x 3 1/4

Layer 6 - Cajun Craze - 1 1/2 x 2 (pot stand)

Layer 7 - Basic White - 1 x 2 1/4

Layer 8 - Evening Evergreen - 1 x 2 1/4

Layer 9 - Basic White (Inside) - 4 x 5 1/4



Supply list: (Please note if I use items that are part of a Suite I will always list the entire suite first. Then after the suite are the items I used for the card.  That way if you want the entire suite you can use just one number to order it all) To order any items you might need to make this card, just click on any of the pictures below!

Product List

I would love to hear your comments on this card so please take some time to write me a short note!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment