Monday, July 5, 2021

Kylie's International Project Highlight's Party Puffin!

Welcome to my blog!  I have designed this card for Kylie Bertucci's International Project Highlights and I am hoping for your vote!

For this card I used the Party Puffin stamp set and the Picture This dies!  They work very well together.  I had so much fun with this card!

I used the dies to cut out a frame which I used on a different card and then used these circles that were cut out from the frame to design this card.  The frame and circle were cut from the Ombre Specialty Paper. I used Calypso coral for my card base. 

I popped up all the small circles then stamp the puffin strategically so that he looked like he was playing with a ball.  I also stamped a puffin on the inside of the card in the lower right hand corner.  Before adhere the basic white sheets I colored in the puffin with Stampin Blends. 

Please click on this link to vote for my card!

http://bit.ly/VoteForMeJuly2021

Don't forget to get to vote for your 5 favorite cards!



2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I love the circles popped up off the card, really looks like “he’s” kicking balls 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Julie! Love this card. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete