Friday, May 21, 2021

Plentiful Plants and Simply Succulent Combo

So glad you stopped by my blog today!  So as most of you know I live in New Mexico so I get to see tons of Desert plants.  I fell in love with the Simply Succulent Bundle by Stampin Up® from the Mini Catalog and when I saw this set in the new annual catalog I knew I had to create a card using both bundles! 

For this card I used the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite which includes: The Plentiful Plants Bundle, Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper and Paper Lattice.  I added the Simply Succulent Bundle from the Mini Catalog and this is the final creation!   

I hope you like it!  Don't miss out on any cards that I post!  Just add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section and you will be notified each time I add a new card. I usually post at least three time a week so you will get access to plenty of cards.

Below is  Card Cut Instructions and the Supply List and a video link for this card!




Card Cuts Instructions: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Evening Evergreen - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Bloom Where You're Planted DSP - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Paper Lattice

Layer 3 - White - 4 x 5 1/4 (Stamping leaves, pots, etc)

Layer 4 - Cinnamon Cider - 2 1/4 x 3

Layer 5 - Evening Evergreen - 3/4 x 1 3/4

Layer 6 - White - 1/2 x 1 3/4

Layer 7 - White - 4 x 5 1/4


Supply List: (To purchase just click on the pictures)


Product List

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this card!  I would love to hear from you!

Video Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/1412515715780763
 

No comments:

Post a Comment