Monday, May 10, 2021

Artistically Inked Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop May 2021

 

Welcome to our monthly Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!  Your in for a treat!  Demonstrators around the world have designed cards to share with you today!  If you have never followed a Blog Hop before you just go to the list of names at the bottom and click on the one after mine!  Then enjoy each card and continue to click on the next name on the list until you get back to my blog!  Our Theme is always Thank you because there is always someone in our lives that we can extend a Thank YOU to!  You will find a list of supplies and the cuts for the card underneath the list of names!  Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments on your favorites!


For this card I used the new Expressions in Ink Suite by Stampin Up!®.  I fell in love with the Designer Series Paper in this suite it is simply gorgeous!  This suite includes the Artistically Inked stamp set, Artistic Dies, Expressions in Ink Designer Series paper and Expression in Ink Ephemera Pack.  (I did not use the Ephemera Pack on this card)  I also brought in a sentiment from the Prized Peony Stamp Set.  I tried to keep this card pretty simple!

I used Shaded Spruce, Polished Pink and Pale Papaya inks.


I can't wait for you to see all the wonderful cards waiting for you so enjoy so start hopping!

Hop List!




Card cuts: (DSP = Designer Series Paper)
Card Base - Thick Whisper White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 - Expressions in Ink DSP- 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
Layer 2 - White - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 3 - Expressions in Ink DSP - 1/2 x 5 1/2

To order any supplies just click on any of the pictures and you will be forwarded to my online store!
Product List













13 comments:

  1. A cheerful and happy card Julie! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love this paper as well! I wanted to do a card keeping it simple as the paper lends to a beautiful card with very little added.

      Delete
  3. I love the DSP and colors in this card! Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW - that DSP is amazing and I love how you used it on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Using the DSP this way has made a pretty and dramatic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I can’t wait to get this suite, thank you for showcasing it 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Love this suite. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh loving this cute and colorful card Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with this collection! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete