Monday, May 3, 2021

Create your own unique background with the "Enjoy the Moment" by Stampin UP!®

 

Welcome to my blog!  Thanks for visiting!  Have you ever found yourself trying to find the perfect background paper for a stamp set?  I have!  My favorite thing to buy through Stampin Up® is their suites because it comes with all you need to create cards!  The problem arises when I buy single stamp sets that doesn't have coordinating Designer Series Paper.  Well I have the solution!

Create your own background or Designer Series Paper using your stamp set and ink pads.  That's exactly what I did for this card!  You can do this with almost any stamp set you own!  I'm also so pleased with how well it comes out!

Here is a link to the video tutorial I did for this card!  I will also list the card cuts and supplies below!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/1424101397951576





Instructions and Card Cuts:

Card Base - Night of Navy - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Crushed Curry - 1 1/2 x 4

Layer 3 - Soft Suede - 1 x 4

Layer 4 - Night of Navy - 2 x 3

Layer 5 - Very Vanilla (Flowers) - 3 x 3

Layer 6 - Very Vanilla (sentiment) - 2 1/2 x 3

Layer 7 - Crushed Curry - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (inside)

Layer 8 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4 (inside)



Supply List: If you need to order any of the supplies just click on any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment