Saturday, May 1, 2021

Birds and Branches by Stampin UP® Blending and Bling!

Welcome to my blog!  I don't know about you but I'm so ready for warmer weather!  I decided to help my wish along I would design a card that makes me think of spring time with Birds and their nests!

Today I used the Birds and Branches Bundle by Stampin UP!  Its such a beautiful set so many options for designs!  Because this set does not have any sentiments on it I paired it up with the Many Messages Bundle!  If you haven't seen this bundle yet I would take a look at it!



It's one large sentiment stamp with several sentiments that stamp at once then there is a die that cuts out all the sentiments at once!  Talk about an easy button!!!!

I also used some Specialty Paper that is sadly retiring!  The Golden Garden Designer Series Acetate Paper!  It's gorgeous!  I combined that with some blending to get a beautiful look!


Here is a link to a video tutorial that I did!  I will also list all the Card cuts and Supply Items below!

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!

https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/152607590122792

Card cuts 

Card Base - Thick White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Golden Garden Acetate - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Layer 2 - Soft Suede - 1 1/2 x 4 1/4

Layer 3 - Crumb Cake - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 4 - Balmy Blue - 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 (inside of frame)

Layer 5 - White - 3 1/2 x 4 (Birds & Eggs)

Layer 6 - Crumb Cake - 2 x 3 1/2 (nest)

Layer 7 - Soft Suede - 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 (Frame)

Layer 8 - Balmy Blue - 4 x 5 1/4

Supply List: (Remember some of the items may be retiring so if there is something you want I would get it before May 3rd.)  To order just click on any of the pictures below!

Product List




 

No comments:

Post a Comment