Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Pansy Petals Monochromatic Birthday Card!




Welcome to my blog today!  Don't forget to add your email to the right under the Follow me section so you will be notified each time I add a new card!

I love the color Green in all shades so you can image when I saw two new green shades in the 2021-2023 In Color collection I was thrilled!  So for today's card I wanted to create a Monochromatic card using Soft Succulent (new), Soft Sea Foam and Evening Evergreen!(new)

I used the Pansy Petals Suite to create this fun card!  The suite includes Pansy Patch stamp set, Pansy Dies, Pansy Petals 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, Bumblebee Trinkets.



I hope you enjoy this card!  Please take some time to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear from you! 

Below is a video of how I made this card!  Warning I did have a bit of internet interruption so just fast forward through that part!


Here is a supply list and the card cuts for this card!

Card Cuts: (Designer Series Paper) 
Card Base: Thick White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 - Soft Succulent - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Layer 2 - Pansy Petals DSP - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 3 - Pansy Petals DSP - 3 x 4
Layer 4- Evening Evergreen - 3 x 3 1/2
Layer 5 - White - 2 1/2 x 3 (Flower)
Layer 5A - Soft Succulent - 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 (Flower)
Layer 5B - Evening Evergreen - 2 x 3 (flower)
Layer 5C - Soft Sea Foam - 2 x 4 1/2 (leaves - stems)
Layer 6 - Pansy Petals DSP - 1/2 x 5 1/2

Supply List: (If you'd like to purchase any of these items just click on the photo below)
Product List



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment