Saturday, May 30, 2020

World of Good Memories and More Card Pack fun!

Thanks for coming to my blog today!  I started with Stampin Up® as a scrapbooker and used alot of the Memories and More card packs for scrapbooking.  Now that I'm a demonstrator I focus more on making cards but still due layouts for some of my customers in my monthly group.  This time I wanted to focus on using these great card packs for making quick and easy cards!  When combined with the World of Good Designer Series paper they look great on cards!

Project Recipe:

  1. Cuts for card base, card stock and Designer Series Paper (DSP)
    Card Base: Early Espresso 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
    Layer 1 - World of Good (DSP) - 1 1/4 x 5 1/2
    Layer 2 - World of Good (DSP) - 3 x 5 1/2
    Layer 3 - World of Good Memories and More Card Pack - 3 x 4 (with sentiment on it)
    Layer 4 - Crumb Cake 4 x 5 1/4
  2. Layer 1 - Adhere to the card front on the right side, leaving a slight edge around the top, bottom and right edge.
  3. Layer 2 - Run through the Old World Paper embossing folder. Then attach Layer 3 about 1/2" from left side. (Note: it will hang off the right side), String a buckle from the Antiqued Corners & Sliders through the Faux Suede Trim then wrap around Layers 2 and 3 as shown. (Note: I have found that using Mini Glue dots works best to adhere this trim). Then adhere to the card front. Overlapping Layer 1.
  4. Layer 4 - Stamp Sentiment with White Craft ink (I advise using a stamparatus if you have one) then adhere to the inside of the card!

Don't forget to leave me a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

Here's a video of all the cards I design using the World of Good Suite   https://www.facebook.com/StampinJulieBrown/videos/243003803427489/

To purchase supplies to make this card just click on any of the thumbnails below!


No comments:

Post a Comment