Sunday, October 24, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins and Friends!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Here is another fall card!  This time I combined old with new!

I'm using the Free As A Bird Stamp set from the annual catalog and the Pretty Pumpkins from the July-December Mini catalog!

I sometimes forget how well our stamp set go together!  I had not used the Free As A Bird set in awhile so I was glad to go through what I had and make it new again!

I used blends to color in the two stamped images and used the Color Lifter to lighten up the areas in the birds stomachs and the pumpkins!

Let's take a look at the inside of the card!


Notice the small pumpkin!  It's from the Trio Pumpkin image on the card front!  I masked off the two larger pumpkins and just stamped the small pumpkin from this stamp!

Below is a to a PDF with step by step instructions that you can download and print out and a link and pictures for the supplies that I used.






Supply list:  If you are in need of any of these supplies here is a link that will take you directly to a cart that you can add what you like!  Cart Link: https://s.tamp.in/4UPMF6

Supply list pictures:
Product List



 

No comments:

Post a Comment