Monday, November 15, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins Bundle it's all about the dies!

Welcome Welcome!  It's that time again!  The Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop is here for November!  Your going to love all the cards designed from Demonstrators across the world. 

 If your new to Blog Hopping this is how it works! There is a list below with names that are links to blogs across the world with cards designed based on our monthly theme which is "Thank You".  All you have to do to participate in the hop is to find the name underneath me and click!  You will be taken to that blog and then once you have enjoyed that card click on the next name on the list! Keep going until you get back to me!  It's that easy!




Here's my card for this month's challenge!  I wanted to design a card with more subtle tones so I used Crumb Cake and Misty Moonlight for my color theme!

I used the Pretty Pumpkin Bundle for the stamp set and dies!  I also added in the Timeworn 3D embossing folder to give this card some texture!

This card is all about the dies because they are what make this card so quick and easy!  You'll be surprised how quickly it all goes together!


Here's a look at the inside of my card!  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! 

Below the list of names you will find links to a downloadable PDF and a supply list so make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom!

Blog Hop List:


Supply list :  Note to purchase any of the supplies listed you can click on any of the pictures below or click here: https://s.tamp.in/_Zblq_

Supplies: 

Product List













 

16 comments:

  1. Loving the colour combination Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unusual color combo! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins with the blue. Great change from the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe of the color combination you selected to use with the Pretty Pumpkin dies. I'm always such a traditionalist, but I love when I see alternative color schemes! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice color combo Julie - love the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on your card are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour combinations. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Julie, love your colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards - those pumpkins are cute! The inside really makes your card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great change from typical colours and I love the embossing too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and colour combination. Thank you Julie for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete