Friday, October 1, 2021

Pretty Pumpkin Team Swap

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I love the neutrals pallet by Stampin Up® so I wanted to do a card using Crumb Cake as the center of the card for the colors.  I designed this card for my team card swap!

For this card I pulled in the Pretty Pumpkin bundle (Stamp set and dies).  If you haven't seen this bundle yet you will want to take a look at it!  I will have a link below!

Don't forget if you want to be notified when I post a new card to my blog just add your email to the right under the "Follow Me" section!

Below are the card cuts, instructions and supply list!


Card cuts -

Card Base - Crumb Cake - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 2 - Very Vanilla - 4 x 5 1/4 (pumpkin and leaves)
Layer 3 - Crumb Cake - 1 1/2 x 3 1/2
Layer 4 - Very Vanilla - 1 1/4 x 3 1/4
Layer 5 - Very Vanilla - 4  5 1/4



Instructions:

1.  Layer 1 - Using Crumb Cake ink create a background with the solid leaf stamp and the detailed leaf stamp as shown.  Then adhere to card front.

2.  Layer 2 - Using Black Memento ink stamp the Pumpkin image and 2 of the leaf images as shown.  Then color in with Stampin Blends, I used:
  • Pumpkin - Pumpkin Pie combo and Mango Melody combo
  • Leaves - Old Olive combo
  • Cut the end off of one of the leaves between the small leaf with the vine and the other two leaves.
  • Using Liquid glue:
    • Glue the leaf with vine to the back of the three pumpkins as shown
    • Then glue the other half to the right side of the front of the pumpkins
    • Then glue the other full leaf to the left side of the front of the pumpkins
    • Using Stampin Dimensionals adhere to the card front as shown
3. Layer 3 - Using the Stitched Rectangle dies cut out a label and adhere to the card front in the upper right hand corner of Layer 1.

4. Layer 4 - Using Black Memento ink stamp the sentiment, then adhere to Layer 3.

5. Color in three Basic Rhinestones with the Dark Pumpkin Pie blend then adhere to label as shown.

6. Layer 5 - Using Black Memento ink stamp the left side of the Pumpkin stamp in the lower right hand corner.


I would love it if you would leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this card!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment