Saturday, October 23, 2021

Creating a Background with Pretty Pumpkins!

Fall has definitely arrived here in NM so I'm ready to create some fall inspired cards!

 Today I wanted to play with creating my own background as well as do some layering to create dimension to this card!

I'm featuring the Pretty Pumpkin Bundle today along with some of my go to dies and embossing folder. 

I used earth tones to make the Pumpkins and vines pop on the card!  I thought they would make a great background to help highlight all the colors!

Here's a link to a PDF for this card with step by step instructions - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DR9rn-1BCOKRxt095tKnCtCFdnxqbJ_z/view?usp=sharing


Here is a list of supplies used to create this card-  If you'd like to purchase any here is quick link that will take to straight to my store with the entire list:https://s.tamp.in/aDAGG6

 or you can click on the individual pictures below to see each item. 

Don't forget I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment below!

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment