Thursday, April 8, 2021

Watercolor with Simply Succulent "Thank you"

So glad you have taken the time to stop by!  I live in New Mexico so succulent plants are very bountiful here!  This stamp set spoke to me from the moment I saw it!

I haven't used a watercolor technique in awhile and felt that this stamps set would lend itself well to this technique.

Today I used watercoloring, stamping, die cutting and layering to make this card pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and don't forget to leave me a comment at the bottom of this post!  I love to hear what all of you think about my cards!

Below is a link to a You Tube video I did showing step by step instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TCPML-z2M

Card cuts: 

Cardbase: Calypso Coral - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Cardstock: White - (2)4 x 5 1/4, 2 x 2 

                  Mint Macaron - 3 x 4

                  Highland Heather - 2 x 2

Specialty Paper: Watercolor paper - 5 x 7

Here is a list of the products I used for this card - If you need to purchase any of them just click on the pictures and you will be directed to my online store!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Product List




 

No comments:

Post a Comment