Monday, April 12, 2021

Ride the Range "Masculine Thank You Card" Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop April 2021



 

Welcome to our monthly Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop!  This is one of my favorite Blog Hops as we get to see cards made from Demonstrators around the world!  Our theme is always a "Thank You" card as we all believe that its important to send out Thanks to those who do so much for us!  I'm sure you will be inspired by all the cards you see today!

I decided to do a Masculine Thank you card today! 


 I don't know about you but I always need a masculine card and I don't do many masculine Thank you cards so I thought I design one for this Blog Hop!
 I used the Ride the Range and Peaceful Moments Stamps sets. 
The card base is Crumb Cake, Panels are Early Espresso (which I roughed up the edges) and World of Good Specialty Paper (which is retiring).  I added the Denim ribbon, made a rope out of the Linen Thread and used a button from a the retired True Gentlemen Buttons. I'm sure you can find a button that will work! 

Here are the cuts sizes:

Card Base - Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Panel 1 - Early Espresso - 4 x 5 1/4 (edges roughed up)
World of Good Panels - Bottom - 2 x 3 7/8
                                     - Middle layer 1 - 2 1/2 x 3 7/8
                                     - Middle Layer 2 - 2 x 3 7/8 (Wrapped Denim ribbon on each edge)
Inside: Early Espresso - 4 x 5 1/4 (Edges roughed up)
            Crumb Cake - 3 3/4 x 5 



If you have never done a Blog Hop before, you just need to go through the list of Demonstrators below!  Start by clicking on the name below mine then do the same when you get to each blog.  Eventually you will be back on this page!  Enjoy!

You will find a list of supplies used below this list!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Product List




22 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card Julie! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - sad to say we don't do enough masculine Thank You or any themed cards - I'm so glad you shared this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your card. I need to use this stamp set soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp set and idea for a masculine card. I'm sharing this with my stampers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely male card. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat combo of horizontal layers, thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Julie, love the strips x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous male card Julie! Love the colours and the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete