Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Ride the Range Fun Fold Card

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope things are going well for you!

Today I am showcasing the Ride the Range Bundle!  My husbands family are all Ranchers and Cowboys so this set really spoke to me!

I have such fond memories of gathering cattle and riding across the ranch for weeks at a time.  

So I had to get this set and make a fun card with it!  This card may look complicated but it actually goes together really fast!

I did pull in the World of Good Designer Series Paper which is retiring this month!  I think it goes with this set perfectly!

This is a great card to use your scraps on as all of the Panels and Designer Series paper are small strips! 

Below is a link to a video that I did so that you can watch the step by step instructions!  I will also include the Cuts for this card below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfxpOpK_HY&t=11s

Don't forget to add your email address to the right under the Follow Me section so you will be notified each time I add a new card to this blog!

I hope that this card will inspire you, think about all your different Stamps sets you own and use this layout to create your own version of this fun fold card!  



Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper
Card Base: Misty Moonlight 5 1/4 x 11 scored at 1 3/4, 3 1/2, 5 1/4 and 7
Card for inside: Cinnamon Cider - 5 x 7 1/2 scored at 3 3/4
Card Base Back of Card: Night of Navy - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Specialty Paper: Brushed Metal (Could use Silver Foil)  - 3 1/2 x 6
Panels: World of Good DSP - (2) 1 1/2 x 5, (4) 1 x 1 1/2 , (1)1 1/4 x 2 1/4, (1)1/2 x 3 3/4
             Night of Navy - 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 
             Night of Navy 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 
             White - 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 

Here are the products that I used to create this card! (Just click on the pictures to order)
Product List

Have a great day and enjoy some stamping!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment