Saturday, January 29, 2022

Nuts & Bolts Masculine Valentines Card

Welcome to my blog!  I don't know about you but I am always in need of masculine cards so I decided to design one for Valentines day! 

The Nuts and Bolts stamp set works perfect for me as my Husband runs a mechanic shop in our town so I thought this one would be just right!

This is such a fun set to work with and I did design one more Valentine card a little less masculine and a fun treat box so watch for those here on my blog!

Below you will find the card cuts, instructions, supply list and a link to the video I did with all three of them!  Enjoy!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter so you can stay up to date all that is happening in the Stampin Up® world and my cards!

Card cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card base - Basic Gray - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Card stock:
Pool Party - 2 3/4 x 4 1/4
Basic White - 2 1/2 x 4 & 4 x 5 1/4

DSP:
Sweet Talk - 2 1/2 x 4 1/4

Instructions:

1. On the 2 1/2 x 4 Basic White piece stamp the robot image using Black Memento ink towards the top of the sheet.
* Color in using Stampin Blends (I used Pool party and Smokey Slate)

2. Just below the robot stamp the sentiment in Pool Party ink. Then the hearts in Black Memento ink.

3.  Adhere the DSP to the card front centering top and bottom

4. Adhere the Pool Party Matte to the card front centering over the DSP

5. Adhere the Basic White piece that you just stamped to the Pool Party matte on the card front

6. On the other Basic White piece:

*Stamp the robot image in the lower right hand corner then color in with blends

*Stamp the sentiment onto the center of this sheet

*Adhere to the inside of the card.

Your all done!  Quick and Easy!

I'd love to hear from you so consider leaving a comment for me below!

Supply List: (Note to order just click on any of the pictures below)

Product List


Video Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td2nVZ9x0Zk

 

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment