Saturday, February 6, 2021

Always in My Heart "Anniversary"

Welcome to my blog!  I hope this card will give you some inspiration for Anniversary cards!  

For this card I used the Always in My Heart Bundle by Stampin UP!® I added in products from the Love you Always Suite also by Stampin UP®.  Then added in Stampin Blends, ribbon, ink.  

This card has a funny story!  When I started with this design I intended to use the other side of the Designer Series Paper.  It has black and white strips and I wanted to color in the white strips which I did and it looked great!  Then I turned it over to adhere it to the card front and saw this side and fell in love with it.  It's such a unique look for this side of the Designer Series Paper! So this is the side I decided on!  

I think this would look great using any of the purple or pink combo's of the Stampin Blends.  If you do one in a different color send me a picture.  I'd love to see it!

Don't forget if you haven't already added your email to the right to follow me add it now so you will get updates when I add new cards!

Cuts and Card Base:  DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Basic Black

Layer 1 - True Love DSP - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Layer 2 - Basic Black - 2 3/4 x 4 1/4

Layer 3 - Love You Always Foil - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

Layer 4 - Coastal Cabana - 4 1/4 x 4 1/2

Layer 5 - Basic White - 4 x 5 1/4

Instructions:

  1. Layer 2 - Using the Rectangle Stitched Dies run through Die cut machine.  Then adhere to the Layer 1 about 3/4" from top edge flush to the left side. 
  2. Layer 3 - Using the Layering Squares and one of the scalloped squared run through the die cut machine.  Then adhere to Layer 2 centering. 
  3. Layer 1 - Wrap ribbon (Playing with Patterns) around Layers 1,2 and 3 then tie a knot. 
  4. Adhere all these Layers to the card front.
  5. Using the Rococo Rose dark stampin blend color in the Crinkled Seam Binding.  Then tie around the Playing with Patterns ribbon right next to the knot.  One on each side. (Note: on the one on the right side tie in one of the heart charms)
  6. Layer 4 - Using the Floral Heart Dies and the Large detailed floral heart die cut out just a heart.  (If you've already used Coastal Cabana for this die you may have a heart already cut) 
  7. Using Black Memento ink stamp the sentiment into the center of the heart.  Then stamp some of the leaves as shown. (Stamping off the heart)
  8. Adhere to the card front centering onto Layer 3.  Add the Basic Pearls as shown. 
  9. Layer 5 - Using Black Memento ink stamp onto center of sheet. Then stamp a small flower in the lower right hand corner.  Color in with Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends. 
  10. Adhere to the inside of the card. 

 


Supply List:  (If you need any of the products listed below just click on any of the pictures to be taken to my online store)
Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment