Thursday, October 22, 2020

Dove of Hope "Sympathy" card

This set is so beautiful and unfortunately I was in need of a sympathy card so I thought I would use the Dove of Hope stamp set by Stampin UP®.  This card could be considered a simple stamping card as I did not use any dies for this card.  I did add some embellishments to add a delicate touch!  I wanted a delicate look so I used Mint Macaron as I've always liked this color.  I was very pleased with the finished card and am planning on making a few more to have on hand just in case I need another sympathy card.  Hopefully I won't but just in case I will have them on hand.  

Here's a video link for this card and a Christmas Card that I made with this set.




https://www.facebook.com/819342075094869/videos/1548706392002574

Instructions:

Card Base and Cuts:

Card Base - Basic Gray - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Layer 1 - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4

Layer 2 - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4

1.  Layer 1 - Using Mint Macaron ink stamp two branches coming in from the right hand side about half way down the sheet.  

    A.  Then stamp the dove image carrying the branch in the upper right hand corner.

    B.  Stamp the sentiment "Thinking of you with all my heart" from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in the lower left corner. 

    C.  Then adhere to the card front.

    D.  Color 5 of the Basic Pearl with the Dark Mint Macaron Stampin Blend then adhere to the card front as shown. 

2.  Layer 2 - Using Mint Macaron ink stamp the sentiment "With Deepest Sympathy" from the Peaceful Moments stamp set onto the center of the sheet and the Dove in the lower right hand corner then adhere to the inside of the card. 


I'd love to hear from you on what you think of this card.  Please leave me a comment at the end of this blog!  Also if you'd like to know when I post a new card just add you email to the right and you will be notified each time I post a new card!

Need supplies to make this card just click on any of the pictures below!
Product List





 


No comments:

Post a Comment