Monday, July 13, 2020

Kylie's Monthly Demonstrator Training Team Blog Hop - Celebrate Sunflowers Mix and Match

Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Team Blog Hop!  We have some exciting projects to show you from all over the world!  If your new to Blog Hops the way it works is as you scroll down this page you will see a list of names.  Just click on the name below mine and you will be on your way.  Each Blog that you go to will have the same list so eventually you will be led back to me!

One of the things I love to do is mix and match bundles,stamp sets and techniques. I find if I don't do this I often get stuck only creating with one bundle at a time. Stampin Up® designs all there stamp sets and bundles so that they can interact with each other very well. Here's a perfect example of adding different bundles, stamp sets, embellishments to create a great card!  Hope you like it!



Project Recipe:
Cut Instructions:

11 comments: