Monday, April 11, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes Demonstrator Training April Blog Hop!


 Welcome to the Blog Hop!  I hope you are ready to see some fabulous cards today!  I am in a training with Demonstrators around the world and we do this Blog Hop once a month so you are going to get to see cards from all over the world.  You don't have to get on a plane all you have to do is click a button!

You will find a list of Demonstrators below and all you need to do is click on the one under my name and follow that pattern until you return here!  I hope you enjoy all the cards!

For my card I wanted to do a quick and easy card.  If your ever in need of a Thank you card quick this is the card for you!

For this card I used the Amazing Silhouettes Bundle.  I added in some Designer Series paper and card stock and all done!

Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Thick Whisper White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4

Card Stock - Evening Evergreen - (2) 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, (1) 1 1/2 x 4 and (1) 2 1/2 x 2 3/4
- Basic White - 2 1/4 x 2 1/2 and 2 x 4

DSP- Flowering Fields - 4 x 5 1/4 and 1/2 x 4





Instructions:

Stamping:
1. Using Highland Heather ink stamp the Butterfly image onto the 2 1/4 x 2 1/2 Basic White Piece. Then adhere it to the the 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 Evening Evergreen piece. Set aside.

2. Using Highland Heather ink stamp the Butterfly image in the top right corner of the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White piece. Set aside.

Die Cutting:
1. Using the Amazing Thanks Dies:

* Cut out the solid Thanks from the 2 x 4 Basic White piece.

* Cut out the detailed Thanks from the 1 1/2 x 4 Evening Evergreen piece.

*Adhere the Evening Evergreen Thanks to the Basic White Thanks. Set aside.

Assembly:

1. Adhere one of the 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 Evening Evergreen pieces to the card front.

2. Adhere the DSP to the card front.

3. Adhere the matted stamped Butterfly image to the card front about 3/8" from the top edge of the DSP.

4. Adhere the die cut "Thanks" to the card front as shown.

5. Apply embellishments as shown.

6. Adhere the other Evening Evergreen piece to the inside of the card.

7. Adhere the DSP strip to the bottom of the Basic White piece then adhere both to the inside of the card.

You will notice I did not stamp a sentiment on the inside.  I like to write my own message so I usually leave my Thank you cards blank on the inside.

Hope you enjoyed this card!  Don't forget to leave me a comment below.  

Here is the list for the blog hop!  Just below this list you will find my supply list!  

Happy Hoppy!



Supply List! (To order just click on any of the pictures below to go to my online store)

Product List


 

 



7 comments: