Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Fun fold Pinwheel with the Harvest Meadow Suite!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I love this pinwheel card because it's more than just a card.  One they open it they can use it to sit on a bookshelf or mantel for decoration!

I saw this fun fold on several different You Tube videos and Pinterest pages. The first one I saw was on Francie Martin's site.  So thank you ladies for the great idea. 

The card may look difficult to make but once you have all the pieces cut out it goes together really quick. 

Below you will find the card cuts, supply list  and link to my youtube video for this card!

Card Cuts: DSP = Designer Series Paper

Card Base - Crumb Cake - 5 1/2 x 4 7/8 scored at 1/2, 1 1/4, 2, and 2 3/4.  You will also need (3) Crumb Cake - 2 1/8 x 5 1/2

Layer 1 - Harvest Meadow DSP - 
--Pattern 1 - (1) 1 1/4 x 5 3/8, (2) 2 x 5 3/8, 
--Pattern 2 - (2) 1 1/4 x 5 3/8 , (2) 2 x 5 3/8 

Layer 2  - Basic White - (1) 2 x 5 3/8
--Harvest Meadow DSP  Pattern 1 (2) 5/8 x 2

Layer 3 - Basic White 3 1/2 x 6 1/2 

Layer 4 - Bumblebee - 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 

Layer 5 - Soft Succulent - 3 1/2 x 4

Layer 6 - Cork Specialty Paper - 3/4 x 2 3/4


 

Here is the video link - I have not added written instructions as I believe this is one that is easier if you watch it put together. 


Supply: I have included the suite plus the individual items that I used from the suite plus cardstock, ink, etc.  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of this card!
Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment